- GOVERNING STATUTE
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when the User visits the Portal to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of electronic device, manufacturer, make, model, unique ID, location of the electronic device and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Portal, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which the User navigates our Portal. The User understands that this information shall be non-personal information and could be used by SNS, for its own business purposes.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information in the following cases: (i) to provide the User with the Services and to assist the User in the event the User needs any additional support; (ii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by SNS; (iii) to improve the Services; (iv) to maintain and manage the Account; (v) to assist the User with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to the User’s use and access of the Portal; (vi) to manage our relationship with the User; (vii) for internal record keeping; and (x) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- ANONYMIZED DATA
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide the User’s Personal Information to third parties, without the User’s prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose the User’s Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We may provide access to the User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates: We may provide the Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to the User’s requests for information or the Services.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer the User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by/we acquire or merge with another Clinic or transfer a part of our business, including the Portal, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use the User’s Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the Users.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, SNS shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall SNS be responsible and/or liable for any additional information the User may chooses to provide directly to any third party.
- DATA RETENTION
We will retain the User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use the User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will try to delete the User’s Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
The User’s Personal Information is stored on our database which are hosted on cloud. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it. The Users are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send the User an e-mail that looks like it is from SNS asking for the User’s personal information.
The User is responsible for all the actions that take place under their Account. If the User chooses to share their Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, the User is solely responsible for the same. If the User loses control of their Account, the User may lose substantial control over its Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is the User’s responsibility to keep the User’s password confidential.
- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance to this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACT US